Warranty & Returns
Mazer Appliance and our vendors stand behind what we sell. If things don't work out with your appliance(s), we offer the following timelines and localities of support.
Problems occur within 2 weeks of purchase:
- You picked your appliance up in-store: Bring the appliance back for retesting. If we see any functionality compromised, we will swap it out or give you full credit.
- You paid for local delivery within 75 miles of Birmingham, AL: We will send a technician out to repair, replace or advise on installation issues
- You bought online and received a freight shipment outside our 75 mile track: you will need to call for service using the manufacturer's warranty (listed in next bullet point), and schedule repairs.
- Problems occur after 2 weeks, but within 1 year of purchase anywhere in the US: The Manufacturer's warranty will cover parts and labor. This applies to all customers local or outside 75 miles.
- You bought an Extended Warranty, and problems occur after the 1st year, but within 5 years of purchase: Epic Protect covers all Mazer products in every US state except California and Florida, and is recommended by our national buying group, Nationwide Marketing Group. After the manufacturer's warranty expires, customers can file a claim by calling 1-800-452-3599 24/7/365.
New-in-Box appliances in original condition are allowed full refunds within 30 days of purchase. Refunds are not allowed for delivery or installation services (if installed). Return freight costs will be paid by Mazer if delivery was paid with original purchase. If returns are not in the original delivered packaging, 20% restocking fees may apply.
Scratch & dent appliances are not eligible for a refund. An exchange or store credit may be allowed if the appliance cannot be repaired to the customer's satisfaction under manufacturer's warranty. Any problems should be reported within 7 days of receipt of Scratch & Dent merchandise. In the event of an allowed exchange or store credit, Mazer will pay for the return shipping if delivery was paid for with the original purchase. If the original delivery was Terminal Pickup, the customer will have to bring his or her items back to that same terminal, and we will provide and pay for the bill of lading for the return shipment. If home delivery was originally paid for, we will book a home pickup return delivery. Credit will not be given for the original home delivery, installation, or terminal pickup charges. If the exchanged item is not in original condition, restocking fees of 20% may apply.