Mazer is based in Birmingham, AL, but can get your appliances to you anywhere in the Lower 48. Enter your zip below to view your delivery options:
Local Delivery Within 75 miles of Birmingham
Prices are quoted automatically on each product page if your zip is provided.
- 4 Hour Window: You will get a call or text 24 hours before your delivery offering a 4 hour window for delivery.
- 30 Minute Call-Ahead Service: The delivery driver will call you approximately thirty minutes before they arrive at your home.
Installation & Haul Away
We can install most appliances for you. Every appliance page on this site will tell you if we can install it, and how much it will cost. Haul away or Relocation of your old appliances can also be purchased. Prices are shown at checkout and can be added to your order there.Installation Teams Will:
- Connect dryer vent.
- Connect water to washer & dryer (if steam) and install new drain hose.
- Unpack, level, and test appliances.
- Relocate existing appliance in house, if haul-away has been charged.
- Install new supply line from valve to icemaker.
- Install a free pigtail electrical cord required for ranges and dryers.
- Install new water valve on customer water pipes for icemakers.
- Install drop-ins or built-ins.
- Hook up gas appliances.
LTL Freight Outside 75 miles of Birmingham
Mazer has a unique and innovative approach to freight shipping.
Every product page provides a live quote, routing the closest terminal to your zip, and calculating exact final costs of shipping to be paid at checkout. In addition to home curbside delivery, we offer Terminal Pickup for a significant reduction in the cost of freight. Driving-time estimates are provided for the customer to evaluate if this cost-saving option is worth the drive. More exact driving-time estimates are found on the checkout when the customer enters their full address. The terminal should call the customer to set up a day & time to come to the loading dock, where an employee will help load your merchandise.
The customer may instead choose home curbside delivery, which is a delivery to your home's driveway only. There will normally be one guy making the delivery. Freight employees cannot install nor haul-away your old appliances. You will be called to arrange a delivery window during which you must be present to inspect the shipment. Delivery includes an appointment and signed delivery receipt (DR). If you are not given an opportunity to sign the DR, please contact us immediately.
Inspecting Your Shipment
Each appliance is placed on a pallet.
A no-stacking cone is placed on-top. If the cone is crumpled, refuse the shipment and do not sign the delivery receipt.
The appliance box is wrapped in stretch-film and tied-down to the pallet with straps. Examine the straps for severing, and the stretch-film for chafing, and if damage is found refuse the shipment.
Furthermore, you may open the box at the time of delivery and examine your merchandise for hidden damage before signing the delivery receipt.
It is required that you refuse to sign the delivery receipt in order to pursue a refund for in-transit damages.