Delivery Availability & Services
Basic delivery applies only to those zip codes within our normal delivery area. To find out if you live within our normal delivery area, you can enter your zip code on a product's detail page to check coverage, or Contact Us. If you make an online purchase of a deliverable item, a Customer Service Representative will contact you, after the order has been processed, to schedule your delivery. Services included in Basic Delivery:
- 3-Hour Window: The delivery driver will call the evening prior to the delivery, between 7pm and 9pm, to provide you with a 3-hour window for delivery. Now you can plan the rest of your day with our three-hour delivery window, and feel confident that you won't miss a meeting, errand, or appointment!
- 40-Minute Call-Ahead Service: The delivery team will call you approximately forty minutes before they arrive at your home, so there is no need to wait at home all day!
- Unpack, level and test appliances. Some exclusions may apply. See Delivery Details below for more information.
- Install icemaker prior to delivery. Complete ice hookups additional charge.
- Partial icemaker line hookup, provided water valve is directly behind refrigerator. Additional fees may apply.
- Switch Refrigerator/Dryer door prior to delivery
- Hook up Mazer’s electrical cord and dryer venting. Purchased separately.
- Mazer’s does not install gas appliances in Tennessee or Alabama or other areas where permits are required.
- Removal of boxes and packing materials
- Removal or movement of old appliances, electronics and fitness equipment within the home, at the time of the original delivery, on a one for one basis. Mazer’s will not remove or move old furniture.
- We cannot disassemble old units or remove stair banister or door frames to remove old appliances.
Rescheduling a Delivery
Customer Responsibilities for all Deliveries:
- An adult 18 years or older must be present during the delivery.
- Put all house pets in a seperate area from the delivery path.
- If merchandise is to be left on a porch, outside the home, or in a garage, a neighbor or responsible adult must accompany the Delivery Team and sign for the delivery.
- In inclement weather, please make sure there is a clear path from the street to the residence entrance (no ice, snow, debris, etc.)
- Please make sure that the products will fit through door openings, that there is a clear path to the room where the product will reside and that the product will fit in the designated space
Purchasing an installation includes the parts and labor, and requires a delivery. The following links describe what we will and will not do for each appliance: